Chair-Head

Chair-Head Collection Phase 1
Handstanding Practice Phase 1
Back in the Elements Phase 1
Began mini-arranging for a project I've been kicking around.  All through my life, rearranging furniture has been a way to change circumstance, relieve stress.  It started with my mom, who has the same habit,  exacerbated but not to the point of compulsion.  No need to exaggerate.
I also am a professional house-cleaner (if the definition of professional means paid, than I am much more of a maid than an artist).  I'm collecting furniture for a performance set.  These are a few shots of me with MY things.  Not very much here, a sparse grouping that makes me lonely.  The set itself will be much more about sublime accumulation.
Working on my application skills,  something I feel woefully terrible at.  But it's getting better.