report and subsidment


Hello again,
nice to see you smiling at my face.
the show was good, drank too much,
didn't know that I was saying just what came to mind.
This town makes me smaller and bigger at the same time.
My father was there,
he's so happy these days, talking his trains and
my litttle brother, all of four now.
My mother made food,
my sister, tipsy,
forgot to cut out the cores,
but the apples were still tart and crispy.
Most apt comments of convex curvatures,
and lots of apropos praise. But,
that was already days ago, and of no significance now.
Yesterday, a South Knox Sunday,
hugging not-blood nephews
with scabies and scabbardless swords,
talking, fencing, avoiding elephants.
Waking on Monday to jump, grimacing,
the complexities of the closeness of cunt's hairs,
(a Deadwood term)
the sadness of could-haves and perhaps.
And to map the next distracting projects.
Cat in lap, i map.